PLEASE CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AFTER CHECKOUT TO GET INSTANT ACCESS
IMPORTANT: If you have trouble finding your downloaded e-book after purchasing and clicking the link to download it, please check where your device stores downloads and you will find it there.
- Want to lose weight but can’t get started? Or lose it but always regain it?
- Struggling with willpower or motivation to keep consistent?
- Lost faith in yourself that you can ever lose weight?
- Not sure what to do?
- Then this is the book for you!
- For less than the price of a takeaway you can start to uncover what’s holding you back from losing weight and take steps to transform your life!
- It’s a no brainer!
- To find out more click here
Based on my highly successful course, if you follow everything in this e-book you will greatly enhance your chances of losing weight and keeping it off. It goes through all the steps you need, taking you through the YourOneLife Framework for Success.
What's in the book?
Motivation and Commitment
- Develop a long term vision, and find out why you want it
- Find out whether it’s what you really want
- Find out how much you want it
- Find out what’s been holding you back
- Find out how to increase your motivation and commitment
- Learn the difference between motivation, willpower and discipline, and when and how to use them.
Self-belief and confidence
- Build on previous experience of what has worked for you.
- Recognise your current strengths
- Learn how to build new ones
- Learn how to apply them to your weight loss journey and stop sabotaging your efforts
Ownership and Responsibility
- Recognise that YOU are in the driving seat
- Recognise emotional eating
- Recognising your triggers and pitfalls when it comes to food, sticking to a regime etc
- Learn how to sit with uncomfortable feelings
- Learn how to make trade-offs and compromise
- Develop ways to stay accountable without getting emotional
Knowledge, Skills and Tools
- Develop strategies to work through or around obstacles
- Learn how to plan, and put the right structures and support mechanisms in place for you
- Improve knowledge of how weight loss works
- Improve knowledge and skills around healthy eating
- Learn top tips for reducing food intake without dieting
- Learn how to get the best out of fitness gadgets
- Understand the role of exercise in relation to weight loss
Bringing it all together; goal setting and making plans
- Understand the pros and cons of different weight loss approaches
- Choose the right approach for you
- Understand the importance of flexibility
- Set realistic goals (not idealistic ones)
- Make your plans
You can print the e-book at home or work through it on your computer or other compatible device. If printing, please bear in mind it is 84 pages long so make sure you have sufficient paper and ink. It is set to print in A4 but you can save paper and ink by printing 2 pages per sheet - if you do this please bear in mind that the text and activity spaces will be much smaller so you may wish to use your own notebook to do the activities. If using it electronically, please note the form filling function works best on a computer.
You may also be interested in the YourOneLife Preparing for Weight Loss Course, which is what the book is based on, and there are different options to suit your budget. You can find out more here.
DISCLAIMER: RESULTS MAY VARY
Please note this e-book is not suitable for you if you have a history of diagnosed eating disorders or significant trauma, or if you have an active mental health problem that is not well-controlled.
Instant Download: Preparing for Successful Weight Loss - the e-Book
Please note this e-book is protected by copyright. The download link is for your use only and the digital file or pages printed may not be shared or copied without the express permission of YourOneLife. Thank you.