Based on my highly successful programme, if you follow everything in this e-book you will greatly enhance your chances of losing weight and keeping it off. It goes through all the steps you need, taking you through the YourOneLife Framework for Success.
It’s so important though to DO THE WORK that’s in it.
So if you think you will need help and support, then come and join my Preparing for Successful Weight Loss Programme and it will take you through it, plus more, and make sure you get the work done.There is something to suit every budget – choose from Do-It-Yourself, Online Group or One-to-One options.
Prices start from just £29.
What’s in the book?
It covers all aspects of the YourOneLife Framework for Success and includes thought-provoking activities to help you with the following:
Motivation and Commitment
- Develop a long term vision, and find out why you want it
- Find out whether it’s what you really want
- Find out how much you want it
- Find out what’s been holding you back
- Find out how to increase your motivation and commitment
- Learn the difference between motivation, willpower and discipline, and when and how to use them.
Self-belief and confidence
- Develop your self-esteem and sense of self-worth
- Build on previous experience of what has worked for you
- Recognise your current strengths
- Learn how to build new ones
- Learn how to apply them to your weight loss journey and stop sabotaging your efforts
Ownership and Responsibility
- Recognise that YOU are in the driving seat
- Recognise emotional eating
- Recognising your triggers and pitfalls when it comes to food, sticking to a regime etc
- Learn how to sit with uncomfortable feelings
- Learn how to make trade-offs and compromise
- Develop ways to stay accountable without getting emotional
Knowledge, Skills and Tools
- Develop strategies to work through or around obstacles
- Learn how to plan, and put the right structures and support mechanisms in place for you
- Improve knowledge of how weight loss works
- Improve knowledge and skills around healthy eating
- Learn top tips for reducing food intake without dieting
- Learn how to get the best out of fitness gadgets
- Understand the role of exercise in relation to weight loss
Bringing it all together; goal setting and making plans
- Understand the pros and cons of different weight loss approaches
- Choose the right approach for you
- Understand the importance of flexibility
- Set realistic goals (not idealistic ones)
- Make your plans
You can print the e-book at home or work through it on your computer or other compatible device. If printing, please bear in mind it is 84 pages long so make sure you have sufficient paper and ink. It is set to print in A4 but you can save paper and ink by printing 2 pages per sheet – if you do this please bear in mind that the text and activity spaces will be much smaller so you may wish to use your own notebook to do the activities. If using it electronically, please note the form filling function works best on a computer.
Also, why not join my Accountability Club where I run group sessions to help people work through the activities, to ensure you get the best out of them. Check it out!
You may also be interested in the YourOneLife Preparing for Weight Loss Programme, which is what the book is based on, and there are different options to suit your budget with prices starting from just £29. You can find out more here.
DISCLAIMER: RESULTS MAY VARY
Please note this e-book is not suitable for you if you have a history of diagnosed eating disorders or significant trauma, or if you have an active mental health problem that is not well-controlled.
Protected by Copyright
Please note this e-book is protected by copyright. The download link is for your use only and the digital file or pages printed may not be shared or copied without the express permission of YourOneLife. Thank you.