It all makes sense to me, easy to read and absorb.
I remember how hard it used to be, always feeling in conflict; feeling driven to eat too much, and not being able to resist all the foods I knew were so bad for me, and at the same time as wanting to lose weight and be comfortable and healthy. I just didn’t know how to manage myself around food. But eventually, with help, I figured it out, got on top of my behaviour once and for all, and now I have been a healthy weight for 10 years.
A crucial part of my journey was to break old habits and create new ones, as well as get better at listening to my body. How to Eat Less contains the day-to-day practical things that I have found the most effective, and how I still apply them to manage my weight to this day, in order to help other people who are struggling like I used to struggle. People like you.
Success lies in not just WHAT and HOW MUCH we eat, but also HOW we eat. So by making a few simple changes it is possible to get results without trying too hard. How to Eat Less is an easy to read, simple guide where you will learn…
- How to overcome mindless snacking … so that you don’t end up eating more than you realise.
- How to manage your portion sizes…so that you can eat to satisfaction without overeating.
- How to consume less energy but without getting too hungry…so that you can stay in control.
- How to eat according to what your body needs, not what your mind wants… so that you are eating for the right reasons.
- How to gain more control over your eating…so that it doesn’t feel like such an effort all the time to do the right things.
- Where secret calories may be hiding…so you can stop them getting in the way of your results.
Following what you learn in this book will greatly increase your ability to manage your weight, without going on a diet.
69 pages, black and white, no pictures
I’m already implementing your suggestions and feeling so much more in control.