YourOneLife Members Club Options
Summary of Benefits
Free gift not available on free trial
It's for you if...
If you are looking for some friendly community support and accountability, and access to my help to manage your weight, but without the 1:1 coaching fees, then this is the place to be. There are three options to choose from - Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see below for the details of what's in each level.
Silver is ideal if you have bought or intend to buy my Preparing for Successful Weight Loss e-book as in addition to the benefits of Bronze, listed below, you will be supported with 2 group coaching sessions per month, to help you work through the activities.
This will help you to work through the e-book in the most comprehensive way, enabling you to get the best out of it, thereby greatly increasing your chances of managing your weight in both the short and the long term.
Places at all levels are limited, and access will close once the limits are reached.
Please note: you will also need to request access to the YourOneLife Members Club Facebook Group to access the full range of membership benefits.
You can cancel at any time.
Annual payment discount options coming soon... send a message if you would like the details.
Why not check out what some of the current members had to say. They signed up when I was trialling it to see how it would work, and had a very low price offer on (£5 and £10 which is no longer available). I asked them why they had joined up at the initial offer price, why they had decided to stay now that the price is going up, and what benefits they had experienced so far.
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. In order to purchase a subscription, you must provide the required information and pay the amount specified. You must ensure that all information you provide is complete and accurate.
2. Payment will be taken automatically every month until you or we cancel it as per the details on the Membership sign-up page. If your payment fails, your access to the Membership will cease within 24 hours, so you must update your payment details within this time to avoid a break in your Membership. If there is a break in your membership of more than 24 hours you will have to rejoin at whatever the current price is (see point 9 below.)
3. Access will only be granted to the Membership facilities and features when payment has been received in full and there is no break in your subscription. You will receive a confirmation of payment by email and will receive all access details within 24 hours of your first payment.
4. You must provide a fully functioning email address and it is advisable to add email@example.com to your address book in order to ensure you receive all Membership-related emails. Your email address will only be used for the purposes of the Membership and for sending you marketing emails with news, information and offers in relation to YourOneLife, and will not be passed on to third parties to use. You can unsubscribe from the marketing emails at any time but will need to stay on the Membership email list to ensure you receive all relevant Membership communications.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure you have a strong, reliable internet connection in order to receive the full Membership benefits at the intended quality and times.
6. You will have access to all the benefits listed on the website for the level you have signed up for. It is your responsibility to ensure you participate and use them. If you are unable to participate in live sessions, the recordings will be made available to you no later than 24 hours after the end of the broadcast.
7. All Membership materials are protected by copyright, are for your use only, and may not be copied or shared without the express permission of YourOneLife.
8. You may cancel your Membership any time but no refunds will be given for money already spent.
9. If you cancel and decide to rejoin, you will not be able to rejoin at the monthly price that you signed up at. You will rejoin at whatever the current price is.
10. Confidentiality: You will be interacting with other members of the Members Club, and information may be disclosed by you or other members that is sensitive and/or confidential. In order to develop and maintain trust and confidence in the Club, it is important to respect others' privacy by not sharing anything outside of the Club unless you have that member's written permission to do so.
11. Conduct:It is important to ensure that the group rules are adhered to at all times. These include being kind and courteous and treating others with respect, and not promoting your own commercial interests, unless you have the permission of YourOneLife.
12. Welfare: If you are concerned about your own well-being or the welfare of another member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. This will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be handled sensitively.
13. By signing up to the Membership you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.