Welcome to the YourOneLife Members Club
Reasons to Join the Members Club
Freedom to follow whatever weight management approach is right for you,
(as long as it is healthy and safe)
Get and stay motivated
Make a commitment
Get support with staying accountable
Help with choosing the right approach for you
Improve your knowledge and skills to manage your weight
for life in a healthy and sustainable way
Understand and overcome the things that get in the way
Discover new tools to keep you on track
Choose from community or 1:1 support or a combination of both
Prices start from just £1 per day
Weekly or monthly subscription options
Bespoke options can be arranged
Cancel any time
Choose from weekly or monthly options below to sign up or click here to book your FREE 15 minute discovery call to help you decide which option is right for you.
If viewing on mobile please click the arrows to open up the features of each level.
CLUB: The monthly club membership options have access to the group and are ideal if you want comprehensive support.
PLAN: The weekly and monthly accountability-only plans on their own are ideal if you know what you want to do but just need someone to help you stay on track. Group support is NOT included in the weekly and monthly accountability-only plans.
You can choose a combination of club or 1:1 accountability plan benefits. Click here to book your FREE 15 minute discovery call to arrange a bespoke option to meet your needs.
You retain responsibility for your health and wellbeing and agree to consult your doctor regarding any exercise or weight management initiatives you may choose to engage in and whether they are suitable for you. The Members Club does not promote one weight loss approach over another but will support you to choose the right approach for you. This can be anything that is healthy and safe, and with a focus on developing a healthy body and mind. The Club will also help you to stay committed to your goals. However, any weight management programme you choose to follow is at your own risk. You must still do your own research.
Please note if you are new to the site you will be asked to create an account first.
You will then need to log in to sign up and pay for your membership.
Club Members: Access to all content will be granted within 24 hours of making payment, and usually much sooner.
Plan Members: You will be sent your questionnaire within 24 hours of signing up and making your first payment.
Weekly 1:1 accountability-only plans
Monthly Club plans including group support
Monthly 1:1 accountability-only plans
It's for you if...
If you are looking for some friendly community support and accountability, and access to my help to manage your weight, but without the 1:1 coaching fees, then this is the place to be. It doesn't matter what weight loss approach you prefer, I help you choose the right one for you, and to stick to it.
There are three options to choose from - Gold, Silver and Bronze. Please see above for the details of what's in each level.
Silver is ideal if you have bought or intend to buy my Preparing for Successful Weight Loss e-book as in addition to the benefits of Bronze, listed below, you will be supported with weekly coaching and Q&A sessions, to help you work through the activities as well as cover other helpful topics.
This will help you to work through the e-book in the most comprehensive way, enabling you to get the best out of it, thereby greatly increasing your chances of managing your weight in both the short and the long term.
Places at all levels are limited, and access will close once the limits are reached.
Please note: you will also need to request access to the YourOneLife Members Club Facebook Group to access the full range of membership benefits.
You can cancel at any time.
Annual payment discount options coming soon... send a message if you would like the details.
I love this friendly, sociable online club, I feel like I've made friends with people I’ve never actually met. Which is really wonderful.
Being in YourOneLife Members Club is great because everyone has the same goal, but come from such different angles, which makes this group so interesting, inspiring, supportive, and encouraging.
I've tried so many different times, many methods to lose weight. I either always give up, or lose a bit then put it on again. For the last 10 years I've been overweight and unable to change my ways, but now it's all different.
Claire Jones runs this club from her heart, passionately. I do honestly believe that there isn't a club like it. It’s unique! It is totally 100% on the money!
I have learnt from Claire that of course if our head is completely sorted and ready to tackle weight loss, then success will follow. I am getting first hand experience of this really working, 2 stone down and more to go! 😁
Claire is a mine of information, both personal and certificated hard-core knowledge. She has put in the hours upon hours of work and research and has become a brilliant weight loss coach.
And she's nice! Bonus! Never pushy, always understanding. Her manner is kind, genuine and honest. Always encouraging, and realistic.
She teaches so many methods and ideas of different ways to think around food and weight loss, I’m certain that everyone could benefit so much from this.
Her passion for this subject is contagious, and that's exactly what we all need, when we are ready to tackle those unwanted pounds!
So don't hesitate to join, I watched on the sideline for a bit, but I could soon see that it was well worth a go.
Membership Terms and Conditions
1. You retain responsibility for your health and wellbeing and agree to consult your doctor regarding any exercise or weight management initiatives you may choose to engage in and whether they are suitable for you. The Members Club does not promote one weight loss approach over another but will support you to choose the right approach for you, that is healthy and safe, and with a focus on developing a healthy body and mind, and will support you to stay on track. However, any weight management programme you choose to follow is at your own risk. You must still do your own research.
2. In order to purchase a subscription, you must provide the required information and pay the amount specified. You must ensure that all information you provide is complete and accurate.
3. Payment will be taken automatically every week or month (depending on what you have signed up for) until you or we cancel it as per the details on the Membership sign-up page. If your payment fails and is not resolved within 24 hours, your access to the Membership will cease and you will have to rejoin at whatever the current price is (see point 10 below.)
4. Access will only be granted to the Membership facilities and features when payment has been received in full and there is no break in your subscription. You will receive a confirmation of payment by email and will receive all access details within 24 hours of your first payment.
5. You must provide a fully functioning email address and it is advisable to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book in order to ensure you receive all Membership-related emails. Your email address will only be used for the purposes of the Membership and for sending you marketing emails with news, information and offers in relation to YourOneLife, and will not be passed on to third parties to use. You can unsubscribe from the marketing emails at any time but will need to stay on the Membership email list to ensure you receive all relevant Membership communications.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure you have a strong, reliable internet connection in order to receive the full Membership benefits at the intended quality and times.
7. You will have access to all the benefits listed on the website for the level you have signed up for. It is your responsibility to ensure you participate and use them. If you are unable to participate in live sessions, the recordings will be made available to you no later than 48 hours after the end of the broadcast.
8. All Membership materials are protected by copyright, are for your use only, and may not be copied or shared without the express permission of YourOneLife.
9. You may cancel your Membership any time but no refunds will be given for money already spent. 72 hours' notice must be given ahead of your normal payment date, to ensure your next payment is not taken. You will retain your membership until the end of your current billing period.
10. If you cancel and decide to rejoin, you will not be able to rejoin at the monthly price that you signed up at. You will rejoin at whatever the current price is.
11. Confidentiality: You will be interacting with other members of the Members Club, and information may be disclosed by you or other members that is sensitive and/or confidential. In order to develop and maintain trust and confidence in the Club, it is important to respect others' privacy by not sharing anything outside of the Club unless you have that member's written permission to do so.
12. Conduct:It is important to ensure that the group rules are adhered to at all times. These include being kind and courteous and treating others with respect, and not promoting your own commercial interests, unless you have the permission of YourOneLife.
13. Welfare: If you are concerned about your own well-being or the welfare of another member, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. This will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be handled sensitively.
14. Gold Members: You must use your 30 minute 1:1 appointment within each calendar month - they cannot be carried over. You can, however, book as many appointments into the future as you like. In the event of you cancelling your membership any future appointments not within your last billing period will be cancelled.
15. By signing up to and continuing with your Membership you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.